The benefits of making this websites who have an affiliation with Ajax crawlable will directly raise the richness of the content from these websites because of the increased accessibility in search results. Availing the content for the purposes of crawling and indexing will work towards enhancing the website. The main reason as to why the Ajax websites should be made crawlable is to increase their availability to the search engines which results to high rankings because of the high quality content that they showcase.
The benefits that may result with crawling of the Ajax websites include:
- Minimizing changes necessary for website expansion
- Ensuring similarity in the content that both users and search engines access
- Enabling search engines to directly send users to the Ajax url address
- Owners of sites get to verify the correctness of their Ajax websites and in turn providing the right content to the crawler.
With the advantages being mentioned, it is critical that we know how to crawl the website. This is done through steps by the search engines.
1. MAKING SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO THE URL FRAGMENTS FOR THE AJAX PAGES
Stateful Ajax pages are the content displayers when the website is accessed directly and are the referral pages when searches are made. Modifications on the URL address like additional exclamation marks would therefore enhance searches.
2. USING A HEADLESS BROWSER THAT WILL SHOW SNAPSHOTS FROM HTML ON THE SERVER
3. PERMIT SEARCH ENGINE CRAWLERS TO ESCAPE THE STATE IN ORDER TO REACH THE URL’s
4. SHOWING THE FIRST URL TO THE USER IN SEARCHES
If you intend to improve user experience, it would be best to refer directly to Ajax pages. This is through bringing up the initial URL in the user’s searches. This refers to the address that was first used in the very beginning.
44 total views, 2 views today