WHen it comes to adding a blog, no one can do without Technorati, the biggest blog search engine. Regardless of the topic, you need to ensure that your blog gets claimed and added on Technorati to ehance its outreach and virality. Scores of people search for blogs on Technorati daily, so you are well-adised to add yours too to the search engine.
And doing so isn’t difficult. The process is very simple and only takes a few minutes..
- Visit the site at http://www.technorati.com and login if already registered.
- Sign up if not already registered by clicking on the Join link at the top of the page. Fill in all required information.
- You will be asked to verify your info in the email you register with.
- Access your email and verify your information. After doing so, login your account.
- Scroll down to My Claimed Blogs and hit Claim after entering your blog URL.
- On the next page, enter your blog details,including Blog Title, feed URL, blog description, categories and tags.
- After verifying your blog, the Technorati team will provide a claim token with which you will be required to use to verify your blog.
- The claim token is a 12 character alphanumeric word that you will add to a blog post on your blog.
- Technorati will check your blog feed and search for the code in the post body.
- Return to your account page, scroll to the bottom and click the check Claim button.
- The code can be deleted from the body post once the claim process is complete.
When the post is published, alert Technorati by clicking “Check Claim” in Accounts, then click Verify Claim Token” and follow a few simple steps:
413 total views, 9 views today